SportsBetting Casino offers players two ways to play. Classic SportsBetting is one, and there's also the new website. How do they differ? What are the similarities? To start, the Classic Site requires you to choose your gender when you sign up. We're not a fan of that, and you don't have options to bypass it. The only options are "male" or "female." This is one of many reasons why we prefer the New Casino. There is no need to choose a gender. Join by entering your name, email, password, country of residence, and date of birth.
Bonuses at the Classic Casino and New Casino Are the Same
What are the casino promotions in the Classic Casino? There are several options, and they are also available in the New Casino.
- SB1000 - 50% sportsbook welcome bonus
- SBCASINO - 100% welcome bonus for the online casino that you can claim three times.
- NEWSB - 100% welcome bonus for online poker, bonus is released in $5 increments
- 100CRYPTO - 100% deposit match when your first deposit is made with crypto
Those are the welcome bonuses. There are also two bonuses for returning players.
- FORLIFE - 25% sportsbook reload bonus on deposits of $100 or more
- 30CRYPTO - 30% cryptocurrency reload bonus
The final bonus is the SportsBetting Casino Refer-a-Friend Bonus which awards a 200% match of your friend's first deposit when using your referral. It comes with other perks, too. If you plan to use the bonus in the sportsbook, you get $50 free play for betting. Poker players get $44 to use in tournaments. Finally, casino players get 50 free spins.
What Do These Casinos Offer?
Both casinos offer sports and horse betting, live dealer games, online casino games, live betting, online poker, e-sports, and contests. The live dealer casino is separated into Red and Black rooms in the Classic Casino, but it's all combined in the New Casino and is accessed from the online casino. Otherwise, both casinos feature the same games.
The online casino has Blackjack, slots, specialty games, table games, and video poker. There are hundreds of slots, more than 400 to be exact, in a range of themes.
If you love food slots, Pierre's Patisserie is a delightful game with extra wilds and cascading symbols. Fans of horror slots or Halloween slots will love The Haunted Inn. This 80-payline bonus slot has free spins and extra wilds.
Finally, Christmas Journey slots pays up to 161 times your bet, but there's a Holliday Meter you fill with corresponding clusters. Fill it and win free spins. One reason we can't get enough of this slot is that every winning cluster leaves the grid and is replaced by three symbols appearing on the grid. This can trigger more winning clusters and trigger dozens of winning combinations on one spin.
Banking Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
Whether you want to add funds and play for real money or won cash and want to cash out your winnings, you have plenty of options, though the casino prefers the ease and privacy that Bitcoin offers.
- Bank Wire - $1,000 minimum and no maximum
- Cashier's Check - $1,500 minimum and $10,000 maximum
- Crypto (Avalanche, Binance, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, Ripple, Shiba Inu, Solana, Tether, Tron, and USD Coin) - $20 minimum and $100,000 maximum
- Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa) - $25 minimum and $2,500 maximum
- Money Orders - $300 minimum and $9,000 maximum
- Person to Person - $100 minimum and $600 maximum
When it comes to casino payouts, many of the same options are available, but the limits may be a little different. While most of the cryptocurrency banking options have the same $20 minimum and $100,000 maximum for withdrawals, Bitcoin, Shiba Inu, Tether, Tron, and USD Coin have a $50 minimum.
- Bank Check - $500 minimum and $2,500 maximum
- Bank Wire - $500 minimum and $25,000 maximum
- Money Orders - $500 minimum and $3,000 maximum
- Person to Person - $50 minimum and $400 maximum
If you have any questions about your casino payouts or deposits, reach casino support via live chat, email, or toll-free. Live chat is the fastest option at SportsBetting Casino.