RECREATION CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
Before you register for any class, you should read and understand the following cancellation and refund policies.
PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- Refund/credit granted if requested within the appropriate days prior to the start of class, less an administrative fee.
- 100% refund if class cancelled by Parks and Recreation.
- Class withdrawal requested after the appropriate number of days prior to the start of class will result in a credit/refund of 50% of the registration fee less an administrative fee per registrant per class.
- Deposit and administrative fees vary between each city, verify fees and policies with the agency) Contact the individual city to verify.
- No refunds for classes costing less than $10.00.
- No refunds/credits will be issued after a class has started.
Transfers into other class times or sessions will be granted on a space available basis. Contact the individual city to verify when prerequisites are required or suggested for a course.
- Deposits for day camps are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A refund/credit, less deposit or administrative fee will be granted if withdrawal from camp is received within the deadline of the designated city.
- Deposit and administrative fees vary between each city; verify fees and policies with the agency. Contact the individual city to verify.
ADULT SPORT LEAGUES
- For Adult Sports League withdrawals/cancellations a refund/credit, less deposit or administrative fee will be granted if withdrawal from leagues is received within the deadlines of the designated city. Deposit and administrative fees vary between each city; verify fees and policies with the agency. Contact the individual city to verify.
If you have additional questions, each city can be contacted directly by calling the numbers listed on the Contact Us page.
One of the missions of MyParksAndRecreation.com is to offer citizens, residing in one of the participating cities recreation service areas, the opportunity to participate in diverse, challenging and high-quality recreation programs that are accessible and affordable to all ages and abilities. It is our goal to make opportunities available, regardless of income. Each of the participating cities provides scholarships to their citizens residing within their recreation service area, who might not be able to participate because of income.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must reside within the recreation service area of one of the participating cities and meet the family size/yearly income requirements. Eligibility guidelines and approval of each scholarship will be determined by the individual city.
Funding availability and the number of scholarship requests will determine the amount of the grant. You may be requested to submit proof of income. This will only be used for determining eligibility.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship with a participating city, please click on the corresponding link below.
Kenmore (not available)
Sammamish (not available)
Snoqualmie (not available)
Woodinville (not available)
For mailing/fax/walk-in addresses, or if you have additional questions about a scholarship, each city can be contacted directly by calling the number listed on the Contact Us